Our team of veterinary surgeons has long-term experience and training in providing complex surgeries for pets that are not normally offered at veterinary hospitals. We are on the forefront for developing and mastering surgical techniques and procedures, and stay abreast of the latest surgical techniques in the field.
Chesapeake Veterinary Surgical Specialists offers:
- Eight Board-Certified Surgeons specializing in all areas of surgery.
- Certified experienced veterinary technicians and support staff.
- Around-the-clock veterinarians and registered veterinary technicians for overnight patient care.
- A dedicated anesthetist assigned to each patient to ensure the safest anesthesia for your pet.
- The most up-to-date facilities, technology and equipment.
- Three locations serving Maryland, DC, Delaware and Southern Pennsylvania.
- Collaboration with in-house specialists in cardiology, dentistry, internal medicine, oncology, neurology and ophthalmology to treat even the most complex case.
The Veterinary Surgeons at CVSS are board-certified by the American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS), meaning they have the advanced training and expertise to expertly care for your pet. We work closely with you and your family veterinarian while your pet is in our care.
For more information about the types of surgeries we perform, please visit these pages:
CVSS also offers: