- March 2010 - What Ever Happened to the TPO (Triple Pelvic Osteotomy)?
- May 2010 - Chesapeake Veterinary Surgical Specialists Welcomes New Members to Our Surgical Team!
- February 2009 - Casting Surgery In A New Light
- April 2009 - Osteoarthritis A Multimodal Approach
- June 2009 - Cruciate Decision Making
- August 2009 - Minimally Invasive Approach to Cystic Calculi Removal at CVSS
- October 2009 - Canine Laryngeal Paralysis
- December 2009 - Laparoscopically Assisted Gastropexy
- May 2008 - Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA) for Treatment of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Ruptures
- June 2008 - Neurologic Surgery at Chesapeake Veterinary Surgical Specialists
- July 2008 - Canine Rehabilitation at Chesapeake Veterinary Surgical Specialists
- August 2008 - Sliding Humeral Osteotomy New Hope for Dogs with Elbow Dysplasia
- September 2008 - The Helica Total Hip Arthroplasty
- December 2008 - The TATE Elbow Replacement
- My Dog Has Been Diagnosed With Hip Dysplasia What Do I Do?
- How Do I Know If My Pet Needs to See a Surgical Specialist?
- Puppies that donít play in the Summer
- Underwater Treadmill for Dogs?
Note: you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the newsletters and articles.